Cold Pressed, USDA Certified Organic Coconut Oil
• Cold-pressed, unrefined, virgin coconut oil
• USDA Certified Organic
• Gluten Free, Vegan & Non-GMO
• Source of medium chain triglycerides
• Great for cooking, baking or skin and hair care
• Recyclable/Reusable Container
What is Coconut Oil?
Coconut oil is a naturally healthy kitchen staple, and is ideal for medium to high heat cooking.
Why Use Coconut Oil?
Coconut oil contains medium chain triglycerides, which have been shown to support healthy cholesterol. It is a healthy and natural way to cook and flavor foods, and its inherently rich texture makes it an ideal personal care product. It can be used to soothe skin, or as a natural beauty enhancer for hair, skin, and nails.
We make it easy to repurpose your BareOrganics container. Each jar is BPA-Free and Reusable with an easy-peel label, and is both microwave and top shelf dishwasher safe. They’re also 100% Recyclable!
Overall heath & vitality
Enjoy with this recipe:
Cozy Coconut Oil Coffee
• BareOrganics Coffee Brew Cups (or coffee of choice)
• 1-2 teaspoons of BareOrganics Coconut Oil
• Dash of BareOrganics Agave Inulin Powder or other sweetener (optional)
• 2 tbs creamer or other favorite flavor boosters
1. Brew coffee
2. Add in BareOrganics Coconut Oil, sweetener, creamer, and any other preferred coffee enhancers
3. Place in blender and mix until frothy
4. Pour in a cup and enjoy!