KIRKLAND MINOXIDIL 5% Hair Loss FOR MEN 18x60ml
About The Product
- 18 x 60ml bottles total (approximately 12 month supply)
- For men who have a general thinning of hair on top of the scalp
- 5% Minoxidil Topical Solution
- Child-resistant Dropper Applicators
- Fast-drying and easy to apply
- Information booklet on how to use and obtain best results
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Kirkland Signature Minoxidil: Scientifically proven to regrow scalp hair lost to male pattern baldness.
• 18 x 60ml bottles total (approximately 6 month supply)
• For men who have a general thinning of hair on top of the scalp
• May help slow hair loss within a few months
• 5% minoxidil topical solution
A powerful, full-strength formula that prevents hair loss and helps regrowth. For men who have thinning hair and balding on the top of the scalp.
Promote hair growth with the rich formula of the Kirkland Signature Minoxidil 5% treatment made for men. The active ingredient of this Kirkland extra strength treatment is 5% Minoxidil that nourishes the hair follicle to facilitate the hair growth process. As believed by the makers, this Kirkland hair loss treatment takes about 2 – 4 months’ time for effective results to start showing. Just 1 ml of the Kirkland Signature Minoxidil 5% treatment has to be applied twice daily to give you the best results possible. Treat thinning hair and balding with this Kirkland hair loss treatment.
What is Minoxidil?
Minoxidil was the first drug approved by the American Food and Drug Administration for the treatment of androgenetic alopecia (hair loss). Before that, minoxidil had been used as a vasodilator drug prescribed as an oral tablet to treat high blood pressure, with side effects that included hair growth.
For the treatment of hair loss, minoxidil is available as a topical solution that is generally either 2% or 5% minoxidil in propylene glycol. The propylene glycol ensures that the applied minoxidil is evenly spread across the affected area and easily absorbed through the skin.
How does Minoxidil work?
Minoxidil topical solution is used to stimulate hair growth. The drug seems to exert its maximum effect at the crown of the head. The exact way that minoxidil works is not known, but it may stimulate hair growth by improving the blood supply to the hair follicles.
• For external use only.
• Do not use if you are a woman, not sure of the reason for your hair loss, under 18 years of age or using other medicines on the scalp.
• Using more or more often than recomended will not improve results.
• Avoid contact with eyes. In case of accidental contact with the eyes, rinse with large amounts of cool tap water.
• Minoxidil 5% w/v.
Inactive ingredients: Alcohol, propylene glycol, purified water.
- Part your hair in the area of hair thinning/loss.
- Using the dropper applicator, apply 1ml twice daily onto the scalp in the hair loss area. Do not use more than 1ml.
- Spread the liquid evenly over the hair loss area.
- Wash your hands with soapy water immediately after application.
Do not use if:
• you are a woman.
• you have no family history of hair loss.
• your hair loss is sudden and/or patchy.
• you do not know the reason for your hair loss.
• you are under 18 years of age. Do not use on babies and children.
• your scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated, or painful.
• you use other medicines on the scalp.
Stop use and see a doctor if you get:
• Chest pain, a rapid heartbeat, faintness, or dizziness.
• Sudden, unexplained weight gain.
• Swollen hands or feet.
• Scalp irritation that continues or worsens.
NOTE: Using more product or using it more often will not improve results. If washing hair prior to KIRKLAND SIGNATURE EXTRA STRENGTH MINOXIDIL application, use a mild shampoo.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.