Minoxidil: Scientifically proven to regrow scalp hair lost to male pattern baldness.
• 18 x 60ml bottles total (approximately 6 month supply)
• For men who have a general thinning of hair on top of the scalp
• May help slow hair loss within a few months
• 5% minoxidil topical solution
A powerful, full-strength formula that prevents hair loss and helps regrowth. For men who have thinning hair and balding on the top of the scalp.
Promote hair growth with the rich formula of the Kirkland Signature Minoxidil 5% treatment made for men. The active ingredient of this Kirkland extra strength treatment is 5% Minoxidil that nourishes the hair follicle to facilitate the hair growth process. As believed by the makers, this Kirkland hair loss treatment takes about 2 – 4 months’ time for effective results to start showing. Just 1 ml of the Kirkland Signature Minoxidil 5% treatment has to be applied twice daily to give you the best results possible. Treat thinning hair and balding with this Kirkland hair loss treatment.
What is Minoxidil?
Minoxidil was the first drug approved by the American Food and Drug Administration for the treatment of androgenetic alopecia (hair loss). Before that, minoxidil had been used as a vasodilator drug prescribed as an oral tablet to treat high blood pressure, with side effects that included hair growth.
For the treatment of hair loss, minoxidil is available as a topical solution that is generally either 2% or 5% minoxidil in propylene glycol. The propylene glycol ensures that the applied minoxidil is evenly spread across the affected area and easily absorbed through the skin.
How does Minoxidil work?
Minoxidil topical solution is used to stimulate hair growth. The drug seems to exert its maximum effect at the crown of the head. The exact way that minoxidil works is not known, but it may stimulate hair growth by improving the blood supply to the hair follicles.
• For external use only.
• Do not use if you are a woman, not sure of the reason for your hair loss, under 18 years of age or using other medicines on the scalp.
• Using more or more often than recomended will not improve results.
• Avoid contact with eyes. In case of accidental contact with the eyes, rinse with large amounts of cool tap water.